This “foodie” tour is private and organized exclusively by our local and native guide, expert in eno-gastronomic culture.
The tour will start with an Italian coffee or cappuccino and a pastry in a typical Cafè.
Then you will be guided through one of our traditional XIX century markets to learn about local products and special ingredients, fresh vegetables and yummy fruits.
You will taste balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil, truffles and homemade pasta.
You will also learn about our traditional bread, focaccia and schiacciata and you will taste the most delicious local cheeses, different cold cuts, accompanied by a glass of red wine…
The tour will end at the oldest Gelateria for an unforgettable gelato tasting!
The tour cannot start later than 10:00 am.
• Coffe & Cappuccino experience
• One or two markets with stops for tastings
• Cheese and cold cuts tastings
• Tripes (only if requested)
• Balsamic vinegar and Truffles
• Ice-cream tasting in the oldest Gelateria
* The tour is available every morning, except Sundays.
Duration: 4/5 hours minimum.